Our priority: the student’s well-being.
At Nadís, we help students with their overall development, fostering and stimulating their abilities, in order to achieve a better quality of life and personal and social growth.
We base our educational work on a functional perspective, and organise groups taking into account the student’s age, educational needs and attention. We keep in daily and close contact with families who are invited to participate in the activities we organise.
We use sensory stimuli and highly motivational and experience-based activities including sessions with dogs, activities in the playroom and dynamics shared with other areas of the school, such as physical education and robotics with the primary school.
Our school is state-assisted and offers:
- Individual attention
- Speech therapy
- School nurse
- Daily contact with an ordinary school
- Aquatic therapy
- Sensory stimulation
- Communication and support technology
- Shared schooling
- Celebrations of festivals and traditions
- Trips and camps
- School garden
- Adapted sport: Boccia
- Sessions with dogs
- Dining room with own kitchen and recreation area
- School transport
- Summer camp
- Esplai association in collaboration with the NEXE Foundation
COVID 19 INFORMATION
* You can use the controls on the top bar of the flipbook to enlarge, download the PDF, or view it in full screen.