OUR CREED IS THE FACTOR THAT UNIFIES AND MAINTAINS OUR OBJECTIVES, AS WELL AS IMPROVING OUR EDUCATIONAL CREATIVITY.
TOTAL DEVELOPMENT OF THE STUDENT
THE RELIGIOUS DIMENSION
The school is avowedly Christian: it aims to be a Community of life, within the Universal Church, and places Jesus Christ at the centre of all its educational work.
THE SOCIAL DIMENSION
The school enables discovery, coexistence and union between everyone, so that we are individuals with a spirit of solidarity and justice, who are open to dialogue.
THE PERSONAL DIMENSION, WHICH ENTAILS THE EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF:
- The will, through the constant effort required by the fulfilment of professional duty and overcoming difficulties.
- Freedom, conveying principles with a clear and specific scale of values.
- Affectivity, through creating sensitivity and the acceptance of one’s own limitations and those of others.
- Intelligence, endeavouring to instil a critical, creative and enquiring spirit.
- Physical growth, through the development of the body through sport.
- Leisure time. Focusing on discovering and stimulating each student’s skills
- Supervision of the student, with personalised care for each one, which is one of the school’s most important features.
FORM A GENUINE COMMUNITY
Adapting the way of thinking to the way of acting to the greatest extent possible.
Parents and the College Staff must agree on the most essential matters if the student is not to experience stress.
The student must achieve and co-operate in the ideological sphere, and accept norms of conduct as far as they are able. Respect, work, assistance and presence are the four cornerstones of discipline.
To the search for evangelical values to achieve a fairer and more caring society.
To a continuous effort in order to achieve a better service for society.
To an attitude of appreciation, respect and correct use of natural resources to conserve and improve the environment.
SERVING THE SOCIETY
Catalonia has its own culture and values. The Sagrat Cor of Sarrià is aware of this special heritage, and wishes to value it and pass it on, while giving it a universal profile.